The confirmation message will be sent to the email address provided by you when you place an order. The Order Confirmation page, shown to you after passing through the Paypal process, will confirm the email address we sent the message to.
Whilst we make every effort to avoid Junk Email filters please do check your Junk folder and adjust settings as necessary should your Inbox manage to avoid our email.
If you still have issues, please Contact Us and we will resubmit the email.
An email will have been sent to the email address given at the time of purchase containing a download link. You have 14 days to download your Scheme of Work from the date of purchase as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
The download limit is partly our own security policy and also to keep our data healthy and current.
Please Contact Us if you require a copy of your purchased project and we will check our records and forward to the email address given at the time of purchase.
All our payments are via Paypal.
By using Paypal it should reassure you that a secure, well-known, third party is taking care of the sensitive issues surrounding on-line payment.
Please note that you don't have to register with Paypal to use their site - Paypal do take one-off credit/debit card payments.
When purchasing a Scheme of Work we will email a zip file which may contain a combination of files depending on the project in question.
A summary of the files follows:
- .zip - A zip file is a compressed collection of files, this can be read by most modern computers. To use you must 'unzip' or 'extract' the contents which can be done via the right-click menu.
- .pdf - A PDF is a portable document format file. This is the majority of the files contained in our projects and can be read by most modern computers. A free reader can be installed from Adobe http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
- .wav - A wav file is a sound file which we use for sound effects. This can be played through most music players on your computer.
- .mp3 - An mp3 file is a sound file which we use for songs. This can be played through most music players on your computer, such as iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- .ppt - A ppt file is a Powerpoint file which we use for slideshows. Powerpoint is a Microsoft product installed on most modern computers.
- .jpg - A jpg file is an image file which we use for photos and illustrations. An image viewer is often installed on most modern computer.
Please contact us if you are having any difficulty in opening any of the files.
No, we currently do not accept cheques.
Please Contact Us as this payment method might be possible in the future.
Yes - you get an order receipt from Drama Toolkit (the order confirmation page) which is also emailed to you.
You will also get a payment receipt from Paypal when placing an order.
You can request a new scheme of work by filling in details on our Contact Us
form. Please give us as much information as possible.
We will take a look at your request and contact you with further information.